Frequently Asked Questions
Q - How do I place an order through your website?
A - Placing order from us is as easy as 1,2,3...
1. Browse our homepage and click on the item/s you want.
2. After clicking on the item you want, you can click "Buy Now" button. This takes you directly to your Shopping Cart.
3. If you want to buy more, keep shopping then click "Buy Now" button to add to your "Add To Cart".
4. You may also click "View Add" to show the breakdown and the total amount of your order.
5. Once done shopping, click on "Check Out" to complete your order.
6. Here, you will have to fill in the required details.
7. Choose one for Payment Method (COD, Paypal).
8. You will then receive a text message for confirmation.
9. Just wait for the product to arrive at your home.
Q - What Payment Methods do you accept?
A - There are 6 payment methods we accept such as Cash on Delivery (COD), Paypal, Remittances, Banks, and Coins.ph. Please visit here for more details.
Q - Are there delivery fees?
A - No. Enjoy our free delivery/shipping on all our items.
Q - Who else can receive my order if I am not around?
A - If the cardholder is not present, an authorized representative should present an authorization letter duly signed by the cardholder, a photocopy of the cardholder's valid ID and a valid ID of the authorized representative. Our courier will try to contact you in case no one is around to receive the order. Every order can only be issued up to 3 attempts.
Q - How long is the duration of order delivery/shipment?
A - There will be a one (1) processing day to prepare your order. After that, you can expect the arrival of your order within the following:
• Metro Manila: 3-4 business days
• Non-Metro Manila: 5-7 business days
• Some areas are not covered with Cash on Delivery (COD).
• We accept remittances from non-serviceable areas.
You will receive a tracking number via text message once order is being delivered/shipped.
Please be reminded that there are no deliveries during Sundays, Holidays, and bad weather.
Q - I ordered 2+ items, but only received one. Where is the rest of my order?
A - We have a large assortment of products not stocked on hand. When you order multiple items at a time, your ordered items may be shipped separately to deliver faster. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once
Q - How do I process a return or refund?
A - Please call our customer service hotline at +63 926 618 2969, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through our Official Facebook Account to initiate a return request within 7 business upon receiving of your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be UNUSED/UNOPENED and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, items for personal use (make up, lipsticks, brassiere, panties, lingeries,
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Free items on the store (Free, Just pay Shipping Products)
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable), in a form of store credit.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error .
Change of mind on your part does not entitle you to a refund or exchange.
Shipping fees are not refunded unless your item was not yet shipped when you requested cancellation.
If a refund is determined to be warranted, we will process a store credit for the original price of the item as quickly as possible. Shipping charges will NOT be refunded.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse return, replacement or refund if it has been evaluated by our Quality Control that the item/s went through abuse and/or misuse.
For any questions you have, please contact us at email@example.com or via our Facebook Page.